- 1400°C, 1500°C or 1600°C maximum operating temperature.
- 3, 8, 15 or 35 litre chamber volumes.
- Silicon carbide heating elements.
- PID controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer.
- Controllers extend heating performance.
- Hard wearing refractory brick hearth and door surrounds.
- Low thermal mass chamber insulation.
- Thermocouple type R.
Box Chamber Furnaces
An economical furnace designed for light duty and general laboratory work. Low thermal mass insulation and multiple semi-embedded, free radiating wire wound elements in the chamber sides provide efficient heating.
Universal electrical furnaces are designed for burning of ceramics, china and stone mass, thermal processing of small metal particles in the ambience at the maximum temperature of 900°C, 1260°C, and 1340°C.
Heavy Duty Furnaces
The MSF multi purpose furnace is bench mounted with a maximum temperature of 1200°C. It is available with chamber size of of 3.6 litre or 6.2 litre.
Safety Lab Burner
BOECO FUEGO SCS BASIC is a new standard among laboratory gas burners. With its innovative design this laboratory gas burner is suitable for all flame related applications in the laboratory.
- Maximum operating temperature of 1200°C
- Tube diameters of 65, 75 and 100mm
- Heated lengths of 550, 700 & 900mm
- Resistance wire heating element wound around a ceramic worktube
- Rapid heat up to operating temperature