C920ZEF Frequency Conversion Chemical Resistant Diaphragm Pumps
Integrated variable frequency controller
Power: 400 W, Resolution: 0.1mbar, Setting range :0.1-1000mbar, Number of Stages: Double
- A new generation of intelligent vacuum technology, modular design, integrating variable frequency pumps and control units, compact design, light weight. It can adjust the speed of thediaphragm pump by frequency conversion motor and controller, control the vacuum pressure more accurately.
- PID Self-turing for vacuum cotronl,the controller automatically changes the PID value according to the artificial intelligence logic algorithm, accurately adjusting the motor speed and stabilizing the precise vacuum degree.
- This series of chemical resistant vacuum pumps are suitable for the treatment of corrosive gases in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and other industries, such as extraction, vacuum
distillation, rotational evaporation, vacuum concentration, centrifugal concentration, solid phase extraction and other uses.
- All parts in contact with gas and condensate are made of high-quality PTFE, the gas chamber and drive chamber are separated and sealed to ensure a long life of the mechanical parts
- Overheat protection, automatic shutdown when the temperature is too high, and automatic start when it back to the normal temperature, to ensure the security and stability of the system. Frequency conversion Chemical Resistant Vacuum Systems